Reminiscence..

hmmm..graduatin soon in june..how time flies..read siaw vun's blog..kinda makes me think a lot..i think most of us enjoyed the time we spent in imu..suka suka go pasar malam..suka suka go midvalley..for me, suka suka go block c watch anime..kekeke..which reminds me..time to go find kelvin..heard tat Naruto Shippuuden is out..kekeke..see la..when free onli go watch..not forgetin the orientation we once had..acc to ah foo's blog, it is most likely the tradition wont continue for long..sigh..wat a pity..

my uni days..hmm..of cos got happy days n sad days n angry days etc....got a few regrets as well..first is tat i din study..i noe i can do it..but the thing is tat i am always too lazy o no semangat to study n work hard academically..so everytime get back results will always feel regret n those if-only feelings..second is tat prob i din get to participate in sports as much as i would like too..kekeke..again laziness is the main reason..hehe..pretty much like a sloth ba..

relationship wise..so far got two regrets..first is my frenship between feli..till now oso dunno y sudd no tok..luckily now still got tok la..kekeke..dun worry feli, will make u lots of chili next time..the last one is my frenship wif dylan ba..dunno y, oso bcome like tat..but at least still got tok..kekeke..

hmm..sometimes will think tat my relationship wif my hsmates now is kinda wasted..while u look back the pics in imu, u will sometimes think y sudd bcome like this..but i guess after wat had happened so far, i can say tat i haf no regrets at all ba..the onli regret is tat i din manage to "fang xia" completely n as perfectly as i would prefer to..i guess it's time for me to move on..if old ones dun go, how can new ones come? (translate to chinese..) sounds harsh but tat's the way life is..

n i blieve everythin happen for a reason..if all this tat had happen here had not happen, i guess i wont b frens wif so many other ppl ba..i will still b cooped up in my old group of frens..wif the same old ppl from sem 1 till sem 8..sounds boring??tat's how it will turn out..i am glad to say i got to be frens wif ppl like hui xin n gang, yun min n gang, penang gang, sook theng n gang, chang na ra n gang n many more(basically whole class la)..those tat in imu days i onli noe their names..n nothing more..ppl tat i will nv tot i would go on holidays wif them..had cny celebration wif them..had outings n much more in them..

so wat haf i learnt in my uni days?kekeke..far from academical stuffs..but i did get to learn more bout other stuffs ba..life is bout learnin ba..then dunno wat continue learnin is not arriving at a destination but travellin wif diff points of view..o sth like tat la..kekeke..forgot..but think it's a nice quote..

hmmm..wonder in future me n kimi n agnes still will b able to keep in touch o not..hmm..but then now i got to noe some baddie freaks like me..kekeke..u will nv noe wat will happen in the future..u might b best of frens now..n enemies in the future..but i guess, if u dun put in the effort, any relationship will deteriorates ba.. n it always takes two to clap..so if u r the onli one who is interested in keepin the frenship alive while the other person is not keen at all..then things will b kinda hard..not impossible..but jus tough..

not jus my frenship wif kimi n agnes..but i hope to maintain my frenship wif the rest of the class..kekeke..cos it is u guys who had walked wif me thru my uni life..not forgetting my frens from primary school, high school n college life..kekeke..i onli manage to keep in touch wif one fren from my primary school n high school n two frens from college life..sigh..pathetic isnt it??kekeke..

ok la..shud stop now ad..hungry~ n need to start doin stuffs ad..sigh..i think rite one of the major lesson in life tat i should learn is tat nv sleep more than u shud..o else u will end up disorientated n stuff..be moderate in life..tat's my new year resolution..jus one..looks simple but definitely tougher to achieve than it seems..if i can realli achieve tat this year, then there is no resolution i cant achieve ad ba..kekeke..

hope my bday wish will come true..kekeke..so tat we can all graduate together..as a class..in whole..

forgot to add..even though pharmacy was not my choice of course..but after goin thru the 3 n half years wif u guys, i think i din regret studyin pharmacy..

0 comments: