CNY coming to an end??

omg..jus realised tat tmr is the last day of CNY..n i have not gamble AT ALL during this year's CNY..man, this is unacceptable!!KIMI, i order u to finish ur report by today..so tmr i can gamble..kekeke..n dun ask me to ignore ur post..lol..anyway, din update today cos was busy wif dad's bday the whole day..wanted to buy him a card but in the end din cos cant find a suitable one..then went primark..tot of buyin some clothes for him..but there wasnt any suitable ones either..so tot of making a handmade card for him..then "fan nao" for long time..cos dunno wat to draw..kekeke..in the end, decided to draw myself..thanks to kimi for some guidance..kekeke..the first one sux n looks more like a ghost than me..kekeke..the second one does not look like me either but at least it does not look like a ghost..will onli put up the pic of the end product..kekeke..too paiseh to put up the other one..sorry for those who are waiting for my updates on my sweden trip..will update on day 1 n 2 of the trip..kekeke..if miss lazy doesnt visit..gtg now..4am..got to sleep..tmr is another long day..


before any "make up"..lol..


after "make up"..

i think the part that looks most like me is the hair..kekeke..the face looks like those "dont-worry-be-happy" smilies..


0 comments: