First Class Honours..

years ago, when my bro was jus graduate from uni..n i was still in high school..we had a bet..that i haf to at least get first class honours when i get into uni to win the bet..if i could get into the dean's list, all the better..obviously i din get into the list..hehehe..n now, there is no longer the honours classification for my degree..meaning the distinction, merit n pass classification now replaces the first class, second upper bla bla bla..even if the classification still exist, i doubt i can get first class..jus by looking at my past cma..

my onli regret is not tat i m goin to lose the bet..my onli regret is tat i haf been foolin ard too much..cos i noe tat i m getting those sucky results not cos i cant do it..is jus tat i cant b bothered to do it..so i guess for this finals, i m goin to gif my very best..at least when i get old, i dun regret for not giving my best..kekeke..ok la..slept too much ad..forgot to take my bleach from kelvin..sigh..anonymous 1, tell ur bf i wan bleach!!!kekekeke..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ehh??u sendiri ask from him ma..mayb when he talk to u his xin ruan then will bring to u leh..haha...don't know what am i crapping..

neno said...

hehehe..tell ur bf sorry..i overslept tat day..when wake up is ad 10 sth..then today when he msn me by the time i saw he ad offline..sigh..no fate..after my trip will go to find him..kekeke..thanks..