Done At Last..

sigh..finally done my final year project..been struggling with myself these days..part of me wanna jus blog n watch anime non stop..part of me wanna finish my report asap..hopefully the report was not so badly written since i onli started on monday nite..hehehe..the finals timetable is finally out..sigh..5 modules from the final year..n we onli got like 9 days of exam..i noe i shudnt complain since i was one of those who was hoping tat the finals is not stretched out till the whole of may..but but to finish the exams by the 2nd week of may is jus too unbelievable..i mean..wat m i supposed to do here till july if i cant get a job..sigh..rot??my rashes is ad killing me..sigh..

hopefully i can get my rightful rest tonite..been skipping sleep these few days..althou acc to kimi i still sleep more than any other normal humans..kekekeke..lookin fwd to sat nite n on 2nd..kekeke..

two down, two to go..i got to finish up my PSD..n then to start study for the finals (headache ar!!)..

0 comments: