For Kimi Princess..


this post is specially for her..kekeke..my parents was watchin All England Open from Astro..sigh..y UK no broadcast??y??sigh..y we din go birmingham??hehehe..my dad was asking my mum y din go birmingham watch..sigh sigh..then i told my mum bout the sad reason..sigh..sigh..then my mum ask y UK din broadcast..lagi sad..then i told her we can onli see live score..sigh..anyway, finals single is lin dan against chen yu..n if my mum din rmr wrongly ur neno won..as for doubles, msia team won against china..hehe..YEAH!!


MALAYSIA BOLEH..kekeke..nv felt so patriotic after a very long time..acc to my mum, the match was damn exciting..those tat makes ur blood vessels ruptured tat type..sigh..miss those days where my dad n i will b glued to the tv watchin baddie matches..



0 comments: