Random Pics..

omg..it's 6am..n i haf not sleep..my mum's gonna kill me if she found out..kekeke..today will b a long n tiring day for me..sigh..tmr might not b any better too..hopefully i can haf some decent rest bfore i go germany..here are some of the pics tat i lazy to blog bout..hehehe..which reminds me..i haven blog finish my sweden trip..kekeke..

the super disgusting sushi i tried to make..kekeke..(agnes will definitely agree..)


hehe..the butter cheese chicken wif garlic i made the other day..got the butter from agnes..(ps: will return to u asap..)


origami elephant from anna..hehe..


the evil me got her to make another one for me..thanks a lot, anna..esp when i got u to do this when we were bombarded wif so many assignments..paiseh..


boy meets gal..kekeke..


my pride..kekeke..unlike some ppl, i dun get the chance to haf my name in journals..

sigh..damn tired..dun even noe wat i m typing..ignore if dun understand..think i better get some sleep..sigh..more pics to come..hopefully..if i m not lazy..kekeke..


0 comments: