Over..

phew..finally it's over..according to yee wen n sharon, i did pretty well..hehe..was glad tat it is over n i din actualli screw up..was pretty nervous and all..n to think tat i could not answer any of his questions!!sigh..he got me..asked me bout wat microbes cause pneumonia n where are anaerobes found n stuff..hehehe..i noe u can easily find it if u did some background readin in pneumonia..but then it was my fault as well..was payin too much attention in stroke..then i neglect the pneumonia part..sigh..khalid is goin to kill me..kekeke..so, yeah..i din get to ans any of his question correctly..at least tat was wat i think..my answers were i am not so sure n i dunno..hehehe..but was quite happy cos other ppl's question i noe how to ans..kekeke..

anyway, one down, three to go..erm, four if u include non-academic stuffs..first i got my final year project to finish..need to edit them soon!!next i got to finish up my PSD..n then to start study for the finals..kekeke..the fourth one will be plannin for my mum's n sis' europe tour this june..sigh..

i need time!! i need money!! n most importantly, i need sleep!!! kekeke..nite ppl..i m officially a nocturnal animal now..

0 comments: