Hungry..

i am damn hungry now..n wif nothing left to eat except instant noodles..n i so do not want to eat instant noodles..if my food stock continue to be treated this way by others, i think i buy the whole tesco xtra oso not enough for me to eat..whether o not my food is edible let me b the judge ok?since i am the one who paid for it..even if u wanna throw it away, at least pls ask me..dun gif me excuses like u dunno who's it is..how many meat eaters are there in our house??it's not difficult to find out..i m not in good mood these days so leave me n my food alone..dun make me start throwin away ur food too..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyo..dun so angry la..wat u wanna eat?see i got anot..altho i oso got not much..hehe..

Anonymous said...

To the hungry:

Hungry has 2 boxes of chicken,
one box of chicken was left outside,
over deadline... n look mouldy,
Soli n apologize if it is wat u wan,
then let me noe..
willing to buy a new one for u or else,
another piece of chicken is rdy for u to take,
silently, lazily, the hungry gal do not want to cook,
but prefer to hide inside the room start cursing others;
Nope, her mission is to destory other's reputation by the very chance she had...
What a ridiculous mode of action!

neno said...

anonymous 1: thanks..but nvm la..goin to cook maggi mee ba..hehehe..u got not much left oso..even if u got plenty of food left, i still dunno who are u..kekeke..thanks anyway..

neno said...

anonymous 2: u humored me..the offer of gettin me a new piece of chicken i haf to reject..jus dun get on my nerves next time..whoever u r..next time pls leave a name..so tat i can openly "curse" u perhaps..instead of hiding in my room??kekekeke.. =)

Anonymous said...

anonymous 1 is the gf of ur ever loving bleach provider..lol

neno said...

anonymous 1..get ur bf to provide me bleach..fast fast..hehe..i dun wan food..hehehe..