The Tag..



Part 1: On the Outside

Current Status: In a Relationship

Eye Colour: Dark Brown

Hair Colour: Black

Righty or Lefty: Righty

Zodiac Sign: Libra (Yeah~ peace!!!)

Part 1: On the Outside

Current Status: Single

Eye Colour: Very Dark Brown (almost black..)

Hair Colour: Very Dark Brown

Righty or Lefty: Righty

Zodiac Sign: Libra (Yeah~ peace!!!)


Part 2: On the Inside

Your Heritage: Chinese?! (think so lar...)

Your Fear: any kind of flying insects, any kind of scary movie, any kind of blah blah blah... ok ok~ me = timid! >.<

Your Weakness: eh?! dun know~ dun know~~

Your Perfect Pizza: Hawaiian Pizza~~~

Part 2: On the Inside

Your Heritage: Chinese

Your Fear: any kind of flying insects, any kind of scary movie, any kind of blah blah blah... ok ok~ me = timid! >.<

Your Weakness: too many to list ad..kekeke

Your Perfect Pizza: anything wif seafood n plenty of cheese

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow

Your Thoughts First Waking Up: hmm... wat should i do today?

Your bedtime: around 11pm

Your most missed memory: my childhood

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow

Your Thoughts First Waking Up: 5 more minutes..5 more minutes..

Your bedtime: varies..from 8pm (RARE) to 9am (also RARE)..normally 3am..sometimes 5 to 7 am..(shhh…dun tell my mum..)

Your most missed memory: kekeke..everything in the past..

Part 4: Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke : P-E-P-S-I

McDees or Burger King : Burger King!!!

Single or Group Dates : Both!

Adidas or Nike : Adidas gua...

Lipton Tea or Nestea : Lipton Tea~~~

Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate! i love choc!!!

Cappuccino or Coffee: nope~ dun like it~~~

Part 4: Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke : neither..they cause me to suffer..like now..

McDees or Burger King : can I say my Granny’s cooking??but if really wanna choose then Mc D ba..

Single or Group Dates : Both!

Adidas or Nike : Nike...

Lipton Tea or Nestea : Granpa’s Chinese tea..dun really like ang moh tea..would prefer coffee to ang moh tea..

Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla wif choc chips

Cappuccino or Coffee: both..kekeke..but like my Aunt’s homemade coffee the best..kau enough..

Part 5: Do You...

Smoke : No

Curse : no no no~

Part 5: Do You...

Smoke : No.. (can die..)

Curse : yeah..but not as bad as some..

Part 6: In the Past Month

Drank alcohol : guess no gua...

Gone to the mall : yup~

Been on stage : No

Eaten sushi : Yea... my fav!

Dyed your hair : no no no~ my mum doesnt allow me to dye my hair... >.<

Part 6: In the Past Month

Drank alcohol : yeah..even got drunk..trying to quit now..kekeke..

Gone to the mall : erm..glasgow got mall one ar??

Been on stage : No..been when I was in sec school..(cos of talking in the assembly)

Eaten sushi : Yea... my fav!

Dyed your hair : my mum doesnt allow me to dye my hair... but unlike my cousin..i m more rebellious..so yeah..dyed thrice..goin to stop ba..hair is dying..

Part 7: Have You Ever?

Played a stripping game : muahaha~ no~ me too shy liao...

Changed who you were to fit in : Never

Part 7: Have You Ever?

Played a stripping game : forgot..mayb I did..

Changed who you were to fit in : Probably

Part 8 : Marrriage

Age you're hoping to be married : eh... dun know~ no plan yet~~~

Part 8 : Marrriage

Age you're hoping to be married : eh... dun know~ no plan yet~~~

Part 9: In A Guy/Girl (Me answering Guy here)

Best Eye colour : Blue!!!

Hair colour : Dark Brown

Short or long hair : Short

Part 9: In A Guy/Girl (Me answering Guy here)

Best Eye colour : No special preference..as long as it compliment his face n complexion..blue eyes dun suit everyone..kekeke..so does black/dark brown eyes..

Hair colour : No special preference..see above..

Short or long hair : Short

Part 10: What Were You Doing?

1 minute ago : Check out Marcia + Meng Nan's blog

1 hour ago: brunch

4 1/2 hours ago: sleeping + dreaming

1 month ago: Slacking

1 year ago: assignments, reports, exam...

Part 10: What Were You Doing?

1 minute ago : Chatting wif frens..Filling up this..Thinking whether I should eat o not n wat should I eat..Thinking if I should go out n buy some food o not..

1 hour ago: Editting blog, sorting class airplane tickets, reading blogs, checking email, replying emails..

4 1/2 hours ago: sleeping + dreaming

1 month ago: in Germany wif kimi n agnes..missed those days..

1 year ago: preparing to come to Glasgow..hehe..dunno..most probably is lazing ard house ba..

Part 11: Finish The Sentence

I love : to eat junk food~ (i.e. choc, potato chips...) but

I feel : guilty bcos

I hate : to c my round + chubby face when i look at the mirror

I hide : myself under a blanket when i c that or jus go to the little corner to sing myself a sad song

I get : kinda depress if i dun hide myself, therefore

I need : lots n lots of sayang from people around me or at least tel me the trick to make my face less chubby ^^

Part 11: Finish The Sentence

I love to look at the clouds on sunny days under a tree bcos it makes me feel calm n peaceful. I hate to be alone but I hide myself most of the time in my room. I get emotional quite often even if it’s not PMS. That’s when I need space n understanding from ppl ard me which is hard n all..

Part 12: Tag 5 People

Sze Min, Neno, Yellow & ...?! (hai yo~ jus 3 wil do!!!)

Part 12: Tag 5 People

I think I tag them ad they oso wont do la..Am I right, apple n kimi?? Kekeke..dun think will tag anymore ppl ba..whoever damn free can go do lo..


there u go..the tag tat i owe Miss White..kekeke..did it in a table style..so u can see how diff o similar me n my cousin are..some i din ans in my own words..kekeke..cos she ad ans for me ad..malas to retype so jus leave it as it is..i personally feel tat we r opposite of each other in a way..yet got a few similarities..kekeke..but i think tat's wat it is wif all my other frens..

my beloved cousin : happy o not??kekeke..put a photo in somemore..muahaha..so tat anyone who reads my blog can tell u tat ur face is not chubby..kekeke..when wanna play msn games??

btw..pharm care essay marks are up..mine sux to the max..sigh..damn worried i might fail pharm care now..sigh..i need like more than 50% correct in the mcq to pass..arghhhh..help me!!i need a miracle!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!! u!!! how dare u put up my 2 n a half years ago pic on ur blog!!! hai yo~ so paiseh... *shy shy*

yup~ u r rite... 100% happy now... la la la~~~ thx for doing tat... ^^

neno said...

hehehe..boh pian la..tat was the time when we took pics together alone mar..as in jus the two of us..kekeke..wanted to put the airport pic one..but so small..kekeke..so i mar put this lo..among all the best pic la..cos u look pretty i look not so bad..kekeke..at first wanted to put the fly specs one..kekeke..but i think if i put tat u sure will kill me..

kekeke..welcome la..when wanna play games??kekeke..