Satisfied..

kekeke..thanks to say wae..i m now super full..kekeke..think my poor stomach is goin to suffer..not cos the food is nasty o wat..rather the food is too delicious..so i ate non stop..a while ago it is begging for food..wif acid pouring all over the lining..a while later, it is pushed to its max size..kekeke..drank this tasty soup..dunno wat issit called..even when say wae repeated it twice to me..a bit paiseh to ask the name again..then had my favourite red bean and longan..had the tang yuan i cooked too..kekeke..so yeah..basically i m pretty full now..thanks again to say wae..kekeke..not onli for the delicious dinner but also for helping me searching for the maps and all..thanks..

thanks TSM for the lovely cupcake/muffin..it's nice la..dun worry dear..sure he'll like it..paiseh..no pics..cos the greedy me gobbled it down bfore any pics can b taken..

on a different topic, i m loving the stupid box behind my chair..kekeke..cos i now haf an additional table behind me..can b very handy..kekeke..


before eating..

after eating..

conclusion : eat in moderate..dun eat all ur three meals at one go..kekekeke..

0 comments: