My Beloved Cousin..

kekeke..i think my cousin miss me too much..kekeke..dunno wat happen to her today..keep open numbers for me to find the mine..kekeke..she mus b kesian-ing me..after all, we played for umpteen times ad n i barely win once..well..there was once when i almost win..kekeke..either she is very keng in minesweeper o i realli sux..i think is both ba..kekeke..even wif all the numbers open, i still take such a long time to win her..kekeke..anyway, i finally won!!yeah..

one more to win!!

tikam until mati only got tat final mine to win..kekeke..


thanks a lot, my beloved cousin!!kekeke..i oso not bad la..got save some for u oso..hehehe..cant wait till the next game..ok la..me go sleep..shhh...dun tell my mum..kekekeke...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

>.< argh~

neno said...

kekeke..thank you ar..hehehe..went shopping today..bought myself a bag..finally..kekeke..was quite enchanted by another bag..but tat bag too exp ad..so bought this instead..kekeke..