Food..and More..

here are some pics of the food we had using the steamboat leftovers..kekeke..

my lunch on sunday..

the following is my dinner on sunday..kekeke..cooked by my housemates..

"LaLa" by yee huey ..(not "see ham" as mentioned earlier..kekeke..thanks, mum..)

crab by ai lynn..

vege by yee huey..

tofu egg wif fishcake by yee huey..

tom yam soup by sze lay..

prawn by yee huey..

so wat did i do, you asked..ans is nothing..i slept while they were cooking..n went out to eat dinner when samuel calls me..er, take pics bfore i eat..kekeke..well, we had too much leftovers from the steamboat..so on tues, we had the leftovers as dinner again..if i m not wrong it's all cooked by yee huey..


miscellaneous in curry..

vege of the day..

miscellaneous in sweet chili sauce..

miscellaneous in bak kut teh soup..w/o the bak kut la..

again, i was sleeping till yee huey called me..sigh..my sleeping time is totally screwed..wakes up at ard 4pm o so..then sleep at ard 6pm o so..then wakes up at 10pm o so (unless got ppl call me o wat la..then will wake up earlier)..slept at ard 5am o so..sigh..i need to tune back my time..anyway, below is the pics of the food i got from TSM, Kimi and Katherine..thanks a lot..damn nice..kekeke..


creme brulee from TSM..

cookies from kimi..

gui ling gao from katherine..


how can i b not fat ler..eat sleep eat sleep..then spend my waking hours in front of laptop watchin anime..sigh..need to get a life soon..lastly, is the pic of my newly acquired handbag..kekeke..haven got a chance to use it yet..

i still prefer tat 20pounds bag..kekeke..kimi, buy for me ya..thanks..


thanks "lin ju", small elaine, jenny and ah ling for the cheesecake..and the "jiu chen gao" (9 storey kuih)..kekeke..the cheesecake was nice..the 9 storey kuih a bit dun taste like 9 storey kuih..taste more like tang yuan ba..kekeke..dunno la..got time i go ur place learn hokkien la..kekeke..ok la..got to go sleep ad..nitez..

0 comments: