A Gift tat Money Cant Buy..

Vitamin S...
a gift made of love and frenship..sth u cant buy..each capsule is filled wif love..each word is written wif care..

finally finished all the capsules..i rmr-ed asking a fren how many capsules are in there..n she replied : 21..since it's ur 21 bday gift..now, i noe there's 36..kekeke..u cant imagine how happy i was when i found out there's 36..kekeke..this is the edited version of the capsules..some of it is not posted here..cos i believed it's for my eyes onli..kekeke..hope tat these quotes applies to all of u as much as it does for me..


12/10/06

opened the first capsule today..not cos i needed it but cos i jus received it..imagine my joy when i saw them..how long will it take before i finished them??

Ideals are like stars : you will not succeed in touching them with your hands, but like the seafaring man on the desert of waters, you choose them as your guides and following them till you reach your destiny.. (25/09/06)

03/02/07

been a while since i ever took one..so to sort of make up for it, i took three today..din take them since the first one not because i din need them..is cos i still haf not found the skill to put them back..after the three i took today, somehow i feel tat God is tryin to say sth to me..

Old friends are always the best, unless you can catch a new one that fits to make an old one out of. Be grateful you are an old fren and that I have not found one that can replace you..not that there isn't any candidates, but it is because I dun bother for one..cos I already have YOU :) (28/09/06)

Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticised anyway..you'll be damned if you do and damned if you don't .. ~Eleanor Roosevelt (28/08/06)

When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished as how much the old man had learnt in 7 years.. (19/09/06)


14/05/07

it's been like three months since i had one..like bfore, not cos i dun need them..but i fear tat i will not be able to put them back again..n i fear tat i might not b able to continue..kekeke..will probably keep wanna go back ba..n forget bout everything else..my granny's stuff sometimes makes me hard to bear..makes me wanna gif up everything and go back..tat's y refrain myself from taking anymore capsules until everything is over..cos i m not sure if i haf the courage n strength to continue if i take too much..so now tat my finals is over, i finally haf the courage to take all the remaining capsules out (kekeke..yeah..i m tat greedy..muahahaha)..


Like Oprah Winfrey said, "Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but wat you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.." (14/09/06)

Art is the desire of a man to express himself, to record the reactions of his personality to the world he lives in ~Amy Lowell~ (02/09/06)

I'm careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.. ~Michael J. Fox~ (29/08/06)


16/05/07

kekeke..in the end cant finish all within a day..rested one day, today continue to open..hehehe..wonder wat will i find..

There are ppl who strictly deprive themselves from each and every eatable, drinkable and smokable which has in anyway acquired a shady reputation. They pay this price for health. It is like paying out your whole fortune for a cow that has gone dry...(05/09/06)

We hold in our hands, the most precious gift of all.. Freedom.. The freedom to express our art, our love. The freedom to be who we want to be. We are not going to give that freedom away and no one will take it from us! (31/08/06)

Always bear in mind tat your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. - Abraham Lincoln - (13/09/06)

Hugh Elliot said... " all people want is someone to listen. " It applies to you.. I say " Some people want is someone to listen to... " It applies to me... Maybe that is the root of our friendship... :) (01/09/06)

A nice quote from Mark Twain : " Dont go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing... it was here first!" (10/09/06)

" While i tot that i was learning how to live, i have been learning how to die" (11/09/06)

The most i can do for my friend is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. if he knows that I am happy in loving him (for you, itz her!), he will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this? (27/09/06)

"The invention of IQ does a great disservice to creativity in education.." so do test which are doing great injustice to determine the intelligence of one...some people are nerds & exam smart..tat's all.. :p (12/09/06)

"If you limit your choices only to what seems possible and reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise, " (04/09/06)

"To be idle is a short road to death and to be diligent is a way of life; foolish people idle, but wise people are diligent" (24/09/06)

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burnt" (26/09/06)

Herbert Bayard Swope once said, " I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure : try to please everybody all the time..." (30/08/06)

"Every tomorrow has two handles... we can take hold of it with the handle of anxiety or the handle of faith..." (09/09/06)

"When you are courting a nice gal an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red hot cinder a second seems like an hour... now, tat's wad i call "relativity" ~Albert Einstein~ (17/09/06)

C.S. Lewis said, " it may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird.. it would jolly well harder for it to learn to FLY, while remaining an egg... we are like eggs tat cant be juz ordinary, decent eggs forever... we must be hatched or turned Bad." (08/09/06)

"With reasonable men, I will reason; with humane men, I will plea; but with tyrants I will give no quarter, nor waste arguments where they will certainly be lost." (03/09/06)

One of your fave author, J.K. Rowling said, " Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was ti be young.." (19/10/06)


CONCLUSION : sigh..u shud realli heed ur pharmacist's/doctor's advice..take the vitamins when necessary..if not will get an overdose like me..kekeke..my fav quote is the one on 15th Sept..kinda sad cos the bottle now does not look as pretty as it first used to be..kekeke..did my best to put everything back as it was..my sweaty palms aint helping at all..cant wait till july is here..then i'll b back soon..real soon...dun miss me too much k??kekekeke..thanks for such a lovely gift...thanks for being my fren n tahan-ing me till now..kekeke...

0 comments: