Mother's Day Special..

happy mother's day..to the two most important women in my life..if u asked me who is more important than me between the two, all i can say is tat each has a special place in my heart..hehehe..ok la..got to go sleep now..

Happy Mother's Day, Granny!!kekeke..pic from last year's Mother's Day..

Happy Mother's Day, Mum!!pic from last year's CNY.. (she looks like my granny o not??kekeke..)


my dad's mum passed away bfore i was born..so i m very very attached to my mum's mum..kekeke..she is not only my granny, my "mum", my teacher, my "ji mui" but is also my best fren!!kekeke..can realli tok to her non stop n gossip..

hmm..my mum..hehehe..she might read this..so kinda paiseh to write here..kekeke..but then again, i rmr i told my mum i love her during her bday..her reaction was : u ok o not??gila ar?? (erm not as rough as stated la..but the meanin was tat..kekeke..)..mum's my doctor, confidant, my "ji mui"and best fren..kekeke..

will think of granny when cookin n things like tat..will think of mum when sick n things like tat..kekeke..life's great..when u haf two mums taking care of u..kekekeke..(if i were to include all my aunties who loved me as well..erm..then i shud haf more than 2 mums ba..kekeke..of all the bad things i did..i mus haf done sth real good in my last life..to b born in this family..)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

4 comments:

zewt said...

happy mamas' day to your mom...

oh, did you watch lee chong wei won the indon open? i did! hehe... albeit on tv la...

neno said...

hehehe..thanks thanks..

din watch..here how to watch wor..sad sad..kekeke..cant wait till june..

zewt said...

i cant wait till august hehe...

neno said...

hehehe..u bought the tickets ad??how much is it??