All Packed..

finally got my lazy ass to pack the stuffs for shipping..been at it non stop for ard 7 hours o so..kekeke..finally finished packing and rearranged my furniture ard..not tat there is much tat can be moved..damn proud of my new "workplace" now..kekeke..goin to miss my speakers..now tat this is done, i've got plenty more to come..kekeke..hopefully can finish all bfore i move to birbeck..cant wait to move..then can enjoy time and all wif agnes n kimi..n dun need to worry much bout u-noe-wat..too bad agnes cant come to manchester wif us..kekeke..goin to miss her..three of us will b under one roof for two weeks..sigh..onli two weeks..

it's not full yet..waiting for melanie to fill up the space..kekeke..

my new "workplace"..kekeke..loving it..

the only downside is tat the stupid box is behind the seat..makes me feel a bit crowded..kekeke..wat to do..haf to wait till 1st june only the guy comes collect..hope he comes earlier..

ok la..got to go..haven eat for the whole day yet..even forgot to take my steroids..sigh sigh..oh ya, apple, if u see this, let me noe wat's ur fav number..n ur fav colour (dark colours pls..like dark brown, dark blue..but not black..kekeke..thanks..)


0 comments: