STUDY Study study!!

i shud be studying..but i m not..sigh..plan to let my laptop rest few days..n stop myself from surfing the net, watchin anime, read blogs, bla bla bla..in the end, i woke up at 5pm today..keep travel between my book n dreamland..then at ard 12am, i jus cant tahan ad..keep thinkin wat if someone looking for me urgently??wat if hira finally replied my email..i m damn right for once..hira replied my email yest..he send me not one email, not two but three!!first time so efficient..ben replied as well..but i haf a feeling it mus b cos of may kuan ba..anyway, my inbox is flooded with emails..n i jus finished goin thru them..n finished reading the blogs..kekeke..any of u got any comments bout hira n msl, email me..need to finish the email to may kuan n send her soon..so tat i can resume to my laptop-less plan..will occasionally online to check emails ba..hehehe..ok la..better off my laptop now..before i tangan gatal go youtube..

0 comments: