Pig..

sigh..my status now is :




cos i woke up at 6pm today..slept at ard 4am..sigh..to think tat sharon purposedly mornin call me today to go library..sigh..i mus wake up earlier tmr..din realli study today..guilty to the max..realli max..the reason y i finally woke up is tat i dreamt bout my mum..erm..dunno if it can actually b called dream ba..cos i onli heard her voice..scolding me and askin me to wake up n study..after that i sudd wake up..n was kinda surprised to find myself in glasgow..so yeah..weird..

these few days are pretty cold cos my asthma is back..kekeke..mayb cos of my non-compliance too..hehehe..dun tell my mum..shhhhh....

need to thank the following ppl :

prawn..

jiajiazi..

ah ling..

jenny aka black rose..

small elaine..

yee wen aka jolin..(happy o not??this time got ur pic somemore..kekeke..)

need to thank them for answerin my never-ending questions..providing some past years..morning calls n waking me up in the library..senior's notes..entertaining me when they clearly jus wanna study..n the most important thing : getting me to study..kekeke..i sound like a kid..anyway, i will b goin to library tmr..MUST get up in time..for once, i like to go to the library..oh ya..forgot another thing..need to thank her for taking my "hardworking" picture in library..kekeke..can show to my mum..

bfore i get back to study,

get well soon =) (i m still having problems wif ur chat box..kekeke..)


n now, my blog at one glance look like some page for dating young n beautiful asian gals..kekeke..ok la..need to get back to studies..hehehe..

加油, everyone..



0 comments: