Imposter!!

kekeke..was browsing thru the pics..saw sth tat caughts my eyes..my sis loves me so much..tat she tries to be me..first she wears my dress (without my permission as usual)..then she cuts the same hairstyle tat i had before..n lastly, she wears RED..muahahaha..if she sees this post i m most probably goin to b dead...kekeke..think for v long time bfore decided to post this up..wat to do..she got a sis from hell..n so unfortunately tat this sis is damn bored now..kekeke..


the dress tat i onli got to wear it once bfore comin to glasgow to study..sad..

kekeke..she got a thicker fringe than me though..other than tat i dun see much difference..even got my fav peace sign..kekekeke..

with these two pics, how to deny we r not sisters ler..kekeke..lol..hope she dun sees this..although i plan to ask my bro to come n see..kekeke..

0 comments: