Random Pics..

jus transfered the pics to my comp..kekeke..since i malas to study today, tot of putting some pics here..


egg tart from yu joe..which bcame my dinner on monday..kekeke..too lazy to cook =)


my lunch on tues..the baked beans had too much sauce..kekeke..but i like..dun like my food too "dry"..


the late xmas celebration wif kimi n agnes..turned out to be more like an easter celebration..(baked turkey in cheese n butter..my dinner yest..)


end of part 1..kekeke..as u can see, it is all food pics..lol..


well, the first one took ages to come..but was surprised tat the second one came pretty fast..kekeke..i noe agnes got hers ad cos i saw it..hope tat kimi got hers too..kekeke..


the free luggage tags from KLM..(yeah i noe..i m the kiasu one..typical malaysian..when it's free, u keep asking for more..kekeke..)


the first one i did..which took more than 28days to reach..lol..wif my family, i m known as lee ai lian..


the second one i did..hehe..which arrives today..wif them n many others (including my family), i m known as neno..the idiot..


actually, i did more than two..kekeke..including the ones i did for kimi n agnes, it shud b 4 ba..hehehe..might do more for my other frens..we'll see how la..

0 comments: