MSN Game..


kekeke..minesweeper is the game tat i used to hate most..kekeke..cos i nv win..n the score between me n the other opponent is always v far..but lately, i m addicted to it..after playing numerous times wif my cousin, i m able to draw our score closer..hehehe..anyway, i m damn happy today..cos i nv got so close bfore..kekeke..although in the end i lost..

i think since 18-18, our score is like 18-19..19-19..n keeps goin on till 25-25..kekeke..sounds familiar, kimi??

kekeke..it's so kan cheong..like when kimi watches her lin dan play against simon santoso in swiss open..lol..oh ya..lin dan lost..kekeke..hmm..so in this case, i m lin dan ka??kekekeke..


i dun wanna b him....(i better get back to studies..alot of ppl are lining up to kill me..esp after this post)

sigh..my gila level is getting higher each day..




2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh yeah~ tats me!!! tats me!!!

Winner of that Mineswepper game = ME!!! ^^Y

neno said...

lol..anah anah..winner la..lol..when u got lose to me bfore??u tell me..minus tat day u wanna go eat dinner la..tat day i feel u purposely let me win one cos u wanna go eat..kekeke..