Nitemare..

had a creepy nitemare..n was fully awake at ard 12am..till now..sigh..think i got sleeping phobia ad..the nitemare might not b tat scary o creepy to others but to me is a real big deal cos the nitemare is based on some of my greatest fear..sigh sigh..as i mentioned to kimi, i would rather haf a dreamless sleep..goin to force myself to bed soon...sigh..n i was thinkin of tuning my sleepin time to normal sleepin time..

kekeke..anyway, i changed the song to "xiang jia" ad..so for the meantime u wont be hearin the song from my fren..when i got tired of this song i might put a playlist up at the side bar..if any of u wanna listen to the song onli press play la..kekeke..cos i noe some might not like music automatically playin from a blog..

sigh..think my anti diarrhoea drug effect is gone..had diarrhoea today again..kekeke..n somehow i sprain my right leg..jus when my left is gettin better..this is jus great..i onli noticed the pain when the right leg started to swell..kekeke..anyway, thanks to philip for carryin the groceries for me n kimi..

ok la..goin to force myself to sleep..nite nite..i need a new light bulb!!sigh..nite..

0 comments: