Happy Birthday, Granny!!

n so..i did not study AGAIN today..sigh..spent the whole morning writing post cards..thanks to agnes, i m writing in traditional chinese to my grandparents..sth tat is consider a huge n difficult task for a person like me..modified chinese is ad tough enough..now wif the traditional characters..jus kill me ba..lol..i end up watchin anime the whole noon..then spent the whole nite practising writing the words..few words..took me few hours..tangan sakit now..this is worst than kena punish to write "i will write neatly" for 1 000 times..sigh..thank God i finished writing them..hopefully i got them correctly..n hopefully my grandparents will understand wat i wrote..hehehe..they shud b able to guess ba if it was realli tat bad..kekeke..hope so lor..

cant stop scratching my face..i noe i shudnt..but cant tahan..there's like more than ten pimples coming out of nowhere overnite..ok..mayb not overnite..but i jus happen to saw all of them one fine day..so it looks to me like they came out of nowhere overnite..damn sleepy now..sigh..hopefully can get to study tmr..i got to..been having attacks lately..reason: mus b cos i m not compliance again lo..been missing a few doses lately..kekeke..

ok la..goin to end this post by wishin my granny a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!she is turning 77 this year..missed her much........


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

ps: seems like everyone is confused(erm..not everyone oso la)..kekeke..granny's bday is on 11th n this pic is taken last year durin mother's day..

0 comments: