Tired~

damn tired..not tired of studyin, but tired physically..partially due to the ceilidh yest..but mainly is cos i went wif agnes all ard glasgow (almost) to look for remedy for her pc..in the end we got nothing..

kinda guilty cos promised mum not to slack anymore this year yet i haf not study for the comin fri's test..instead, went to friday's for dinner wif agnes..which makes me even more guilty afterwards..why??cos it costs me a ard 25 pounds for dinner..sigh...n there i was tellin myself i need to save for this month..dead la..i realli need money to fall from sky..unlike most ppl, their parents will b payin for them when they go ard for trips in europe this comin june..for me, i am payin for my mum n sis for the tours when they come in june..the amount i left in my account is prob sufficient for me alone to go wif some spare..sigh..i shud realli start to save..hmm..no more goin out to dine..lol..easier said than done..

the ceilidh was fun yest..a bit rough a bit lack of space..but hey, i manage not to roll on the floor..lol..when my bro heard i was goin to dance he was like : jus make sure u dun roll on the floor..
sigh..i noe i am not talented at all in dancing..actualli sux totally in it..lol..sigh..but the way my bro puts it realli makes me wanna go back n neno him..ish..i am totally at loss at the waltz n slow dance part..langsung dunno wat i am doin..kena manhandled by some guys too..making me suffering from back aches etc..oh ya..n the injury at my ankle got worsened..so went to boots today when temaning agnes today..n bought sth for my ankle..is workin well i guess but is damn expensive..those non-boots brand cost like 16 pounds..walao..i print money meh..boots one is at 7 pounds..so i bought tat..lol..think i goin to finish my bottle of yoko yoko soon..sigh..ok la..gtg..study..my laptop crazy ad oso..goin to ask ppl help me burn out my stuffs in dvd after the test..then onli post the pics of ceilidh ba..lol..

oh ya..i am damn bad luck this few days..o shud i say careless..lol..i actually can cut myself twice at the SAME spot using the SAME knife cutting the SAME thing but on diff days..was preparin "jian jiu ji mian xian" (ginger wine chicken mee thread - direct translation..pardon my poor mandarin..) n was cutting the rock hard mushrooms (even after hours of rendam-ing in water)..was too hungry to wait longer..so went to cut it wif all my might n ended up cuttin my hand at the same spot by the same technique..lol..tat's how my super blunt knife manage to cut thru my skin..thanks to my super mighty strength used to cut the super rock hard mushroom..my knife is blunt to the extent it cant even cut thru tomatoes' skin..unbelievable..

oh ya..jus found out on thurs tat even the home students think i look like someone from Grey's Anatomy..to my horror tat is..sigh..i guess it wont b tat diff to guess who i look like ba..am i rite, ah foo??lol..i still think i dun look like her..AT ALL..i am much prettier :P

0 comments: