Summer??

the weather is weird..realli weird..onli seen few minutes of snow during the so-called winter..n now is supposed to be spring..yet it feels like SUMMER!!sigh..the weird thing is the locals are still wearin thick clothings..i almost melted in my thick jacket one day..so now i normally go out without one unless it is really cold tat day..hehe..received my first n prob the onli CNY card..lol..it was a surprise..din expect to receive it..sigh..tat card makes me miss home even more..esp during CNY~

love CNY the best..unlike some ppl, i spent most of my CNY wif my family..not jus my mum, dad, bro n sis..but wif my whole family..hehe..not forgettin the remainder of the CNY with my grandparents n the rest of my family in JB..hehe..ok la..goin to cook now then later skype wif mum..


taken last year..with many missing in action..

0 comments: