Beautiful Fairytales..

yeah..beautiful fairytales..sound familiar, kimi princess??lol..there was this post on v day in tat blog...makes me laugh non stop..no wonder dun wanna go dinner wif me n agnes la..got kimi date u ad..wif his f1 car some more..walao..jus heard from patricia tat u can actually own a star n haf it name after u..for ard 40 to 50 pounds..lol..so, kimi princess, did ur prince name his f1 car after u??lol..

agnes was elated tat she got her v day gift from her didi..he gaf her a swatch voodoo love watch..the thing tat makes me (n prob him) wanna bang my head is tat she dun like the watch..well at least no as much as the voodoo doll tat comes wif it..she sort of "chuck" the watch aside n showed everyone (almost) her voodoo doll..n din mention bout the watch..it was until i notice tat the doll was from swatch onli she admitted n very reluctantly show me her watch..lol..but she was still very protective of her gift..kekeke..

as for me, hmm..gaf two cheesecakes to kimi princess n agnes for their v day..got on a "date" with joe (TSM, pls dun kill me..return him back to u..lol) n other batch reps in the noon..then plan to go to lonely hearts wif mike??(Lol..was one of the joke we came up wif during the pharm care discusssion)..still waiting for my choc from my airen..n waiting for my one n only rakan sekatil to come tonite (kekeke..no need belasah the person la..come teman me tonite..lol..)

oh ya, bai ni ni, if u read this, how was ur date wif lil john??kekeke..blog bout it k??in ENGLISH..thanks..kekeke..happy v day wor..

to all the couples in my class, hope u guys have a great vday..totally agree wif TSM on her vday post though..

paiseh, no rose pics or love knicker wif lots of love or love pics..erm, no love shape bras as well..hehe..onli got this:



to dearest agnes, stop complainin tat i din put ur pics in my blog..kekeke..n ps: i not lesbo n am not crazy..so, will u stop using ppl's skype to neno me??kekeke..


paiseh kimi princess, dun haf pics of me kissing u..ur kimi damn protective..nv lets me borrow u..plus i scared he drive the f1 car he named after u to run me over..

to my dearest ai ren..dun haf pics of me kissing u either..which i think u r quite relieved bout it..i dun wan red carpets o billboard on the day i arrive..i jus wan to noe wat u were thinkin when u wrote wat u wrote on 19/9/06..dying to noe....


lastly,

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

wah... how dare u call me bai ni ni?! (*slap) muhahah~

eh... din celebrate much. Jus a simple dinner wif him. He gave me rose n i made a card for him... eh... tats it... too tired to celebrate! haha.. ya.. cos of working...

oh ya... Happy Chinese New Year! ^^

neno said...

hehe..dun call u bai ni ni call u wat??kekeke