Pissed Off..

My dear, I noe i am no dean's list standard..neither am i a first class honours standard..but when i asked u to reconfirm ur dates will u mind jus doin tat..nothing n onli tat..dun come n show me ur GREAT intelligence cos i am not interested..u wanna flaunt ur intelligence go else where..i am workin my ass for u n all u return is an email full of sinis..if i dun need to do the kns air ticket for u, i will definitely haf plenty of time to study..who noes, i might get better marks than u..i dun expect a word of thanks or gratitude from u..jus cut ur nonsense n let me noe wat i wan..surely u are INTELLIGENT to do so..when ppl ask a simple yes o no question, jus ans either yes o no..dun need to elaborate..i am not doin an essay o saq ques here..no marks are allocated..THANK YOU!!

Note : this is directed to one particular person..if u think is u, then is u..if not then no lor..as easy as tat..(agnes say i sound like chun keat.. do i??i surely hope not..lol....)


0 comments: