Shall We Dance??

everyone who went to the ceilidh (except agnes) has at least posted a pic from the ceilidh..how can i lose to them??lol..given tat fri is my class test n i am at page 3 currently, my stress level is HIGH...very very high..so decided to post some nonsense jus for fun..but if those of u who are in the pics n are upset by wat i wrote, pls let me noe..will remove it..anyway, enjoy..first up is kimberly wif shin jeng!!


gal 2 to gal 1: eh, tat guy in white not bad hor??hope he later ask me for a dance..

guy: wah..tat gal in pink not bad..


guy: yoyo, u wanna dance??

gal 1: y not?

gal 2: wat bout me??

gal 1 by kimberly (i had a great nite!! it was fun!)

gal 2 by shin jeng (why why??why he dun wanna dance wif me??)

Note: the above is jus for fun on my part..not to offend anyone in particular...

0 comments: