Disgusting..

lesson of the day: do not simply add stuff to ur food..unless u r making rojak..

sigh..jus had my dinner..regreted addin stuff to it..now goin to throw the rest in bin..wat a waste..but the dinner was truly disgusting..

n i like ben more than hira..his replies are more frequent n less messed up..kekeke..

oh ya, went for gp visit on tues..was a real eye opener for me..at least now i noe y i am studyin so much for tat one hour test..i noe y i am workin my guts out studyin for those few hours of test..actualli, i am not realli studyin for those kns papers..but studyin to enrich my knowledge..cos if i noe less than a person who nv receive trainin as a pharmacist, can i still call myself a qualified pharmacist..will i still haf the pride to call myself lee ai lian??lol..i think not..pride comes bfore fall..rite now, pride is my only motivation..but then temptations are always so easy to succumb to..kekeke..

ignore me..disgusting food can make u think to much..n tok nonsense..if u understand wat i wrote, well then good la..if not then forget it..

0 comments: