Young Enterpreneurs..

P1/04 is realli talented..more n more young enterprenuers are rising..first, there are hair cutting services at the price of one pound..then straightenin of hair n dyeing..now we haf food catering services..n computer services (good for idiots like me)..

hmm..dunno if there are any other services..hehe..anyone who noes let me noe wor..i wonder wat next??garlicon putting service charge for the series??anyway, any one who wans free advertising can come find me..service provided is jus sendin emails to the whole class..no guarantee if the whole class will get it..wat to do..free one mar..hehe..ok la..realli got to sleep now..

who is starting a delivering service let me noe..i wanna get so many stuff from chung ying, sainsbury, tesco (tesco xtra esp)..hmm..i think this service is realli good..esp since winter approachin n most ppl r reluctant to go out..n would rather stay indoors n curl up under their blanket..

omg..it is now almost 5am..stupid intro..make me stay awake whole week..now i cant sleep any earlier..haven till 5am i oso wont feel sleepy..sigh..help me someone..

0 comments: