No Mood..

sigh..no mood to do anythin today..missed my doc's appointment cos i overslept..then waited for 30mins to get a new appointment onli to find out tat i was given a much earlier appointment than the one i missed today..

then my 3000 words intro which needed a lot of reference..a few which needed my supervisor to sign the inter-loan lib form bfore i can get hold of them..then got to noe tat he wont b in uni till next month..sigh..

soon afterward, received a realli bad news..sigh..the worst thing is tat i dun even noe wat it is..i badly need someone to tok to..but then again, i dun think i am able to open up to ppl tat easily anymore..tat's y i am now tokin crap wif ppl..jus plain crap..

kept tellin myself i cant waste anymore of my time.....

btw, the song tat i used to put has been removed..apparently, many IE readers haf problems wif it..wat a pity..i loved tat song..mayb it is time for a new song..lol..

0 comments: