Bad Day..

things werent goin smoothly for me yest (23/11/06 - thurs)..did my intro draft till 9am..the referencing was tiring..dun b mistaken..i had not finished my draft tat time..was jus too tired n brain dead to do it..so i did referencing..where u jus copy n paste..n no amount of brain power needed..

so i skip the two morning lectures naturally..to sleep in..1st time in glasgow, i slept so "early"..at ard 10++pm, i was woken up by heavy knocking at my room door..after a few moment, i then realised tat the fire alarm was on..God noes how long it had rang..then i went out of my room in my pyjamas..n saw the VO ppl..all i noe was that he literally tried to shove me out of the house..is he nuts??it is freakin cold outside..n i had onli such thin layer on me..n his appearance in the house tells me tat this time, the fire alarm was set off deliberately by the VO..y u ask..cos he was smillin all the time..as if he is enjoyin himself..tat enthu look on his face tells me tat it is a fire drill..my assumptions was soon confirmed..ah foo mentioned tat if it was a real fire, i am dead..but hey, at least i went out..although i was the last one out..agnes, on the other hand, din even went out..reason: when she came out of her room, i was about to go down..she wanted to come as well..but i told her: u goin to go out in tat robe?u not afraid of cold ar?n so, she went in to change..i waited for her damn long..i tot of not goin down as well..but then the VO ppl saw me..as for her, she still can hide, cos they din saw her..so i told her i went down first..by the time she manage to change, the whole drill was over..

so much things going on..n i slept for ard 1 hour..there was a long lecture from the VO guy, n there we are, all of the IMU ppl who ponteng class cos of the intro, standing in the cold..all in their pyjamas..finally, when i tot i could haf some peace n order..n SLEEP, few minutes later, another enthu VO guy came..n knock on all our doors..n wif his smilling face, he announced tat he is goin to clean our windows..n wif tat, i close my door n went back to sleep..onli to find him knockin on my door again..then i open the door..n he asked me if he could clean the windows..n i told him no..cos i wanna sleep..then he told me he had to cos it is scheduled tat he had to clean the windows today..i was like..y u even bother to ask..jus announce tat u wanna clean n ask for permission to go in which i will haf no choice but to allow u to enter..

n so..he came into my room n clean the window..n i went back to sleep..onli to find him stacking all my books away..i dun mind actualli cos i noe u need to move the books b4 u can clean the window..but..but..he stack all the books on my specs!!thank God my specs din break..so out of the bed i went to rescue my books..n when i wanna get back to sleep, he started tokin to me..then i found out tat he was actualli quite a nice guy who is jus doin his job..n i was kinda bad..but..sigh..i jus need my sleep..like wat i need now..din sleep the whole nite..n now, it's time for class..cant skip classes again like yest..besides, i like the lecturer..off to class now, n to hospital later..goin to get ppl to company me..cos i am too tired..dun think i am capable of crossing roads now..

btw,

I FINISH MY INTRO DRAFT..WITH OVER 4000 WORDS..I AM SO DAMN "CHEONG HEI"

gtg..i am so late for class..need sleep badly too..

0 comments: