Love~

Love..isnt it a beautiful thing??very beautiful indeed..hehe..n the feelin of being loved by so many ppl is jus blissful..i am so blessed to b loved by my family so much..hehe..i think my dad totally freaked out upon hearin wat happen..anyway, this means i haf to concentrate real hard on studies now n nothing else..lol..but then, now is such a nice time to nap..i guess sleeping/resting for few hours wont hurt a bit gua..hehe..guess i can nv change my spots no matter how many times i wan to..n i can nv change my family's love for me no matter wat..hmm..unlike others, the word family in my heart stands for everyone who is in my family which includes all my cousins (no diff bet distant o not..cos they r jus cousins..y wanna segregate?), all my aunts, all my uncles, all my granduncles, all my grandaunties, my grandparents, my parents n my siblings..ahhh, love~ i am so in love..lol..goin to nap now then later goin to work..not goin to sleep tonite..hehe..

the three words: i love u..is indeed hard to tell to someone u love..i sincerely felt how hard it is for u to break tat barrier of urs..dun worry!!i am ok..for all of ur sakes, i will survive the last few months here..n after i played enuf, i will be back..yeah..too bad i still cant break tat barrier of mine to tell u how much i love u face to face..lol..salute u for ur courage n ur love for me..thanks~

0 comments: