First Cheesecake..

hmm..wasted four days..n my intro draft is still static..slept whole day on sat..laze ard on sun..rush about on first half of mon..n the second half was spent worryin..when i noe i shud b doin my project..as for today, it was spent between bakin my first choc chip cheesecake n doing my laundry..sigh..my fren asked me if i wanna b a housewife when i told her i wanna bake cake..n my ans is NO!!but then i definitely sound like one today..not any ordinary housewife..superwoman housewife somemore..my whole noon is jus making the cake n runnin to the laundry checkin the clothes..then came back n cont makin the cake..n finally, the long waited cake is ready..it cracked too..sigh..got even worst when i came back from work..agnes say the cracks look like the chinese character "ren" (human..)


baking equipments borrowed from kelvin..

my cracked cheese cake which i plan to nickname it the "human" cheese cake..

ps: the cake will be cut into many pieces tmr..sigh..so i guess i can only haf a spoonful of it..cos i got too many ppl i must belanja ad..even if i cut them to tat many pieces tmr, it might not b sufficient too..

0 comments: