Problem Solved..

well..after some modifications done here n there, i am proud to say that IE can nw view my blog perfectly..sad thing is tat in firefox, there are some minor problems tat would not affect the readers but i jus dun like it..hehe..jus the neno me which wan everythin to b perfect..too perfect sometimes..but i'll leave it jus like this..truthfully speaking, i think i am quite good at changin templates n modifyin it..to date, i haf changed my 3 times..the first is done by my fren..the second is by myself..n the third which is this, is done by myself as well..this time, i did some major modifications..this template was originally placed at the left side of the page..leaving the right side empty to the max..i like this template..but jus dun like how it is present..so i decided to move it to the centre..thus, a string of new problems appear..i dun like the original font size as well..too small..i need to ask my mum to read this blog n wif tat kind of font size, i dun think she will wanna read the blog..hmm..i changed the theme of this blog as well..like most of the lovely template i found, this blog is about broken heart..then guy/gal cant forget the other half etc..u noe the rest lar..doesnt realli apply to me..so basically changed the wordings here n there..the original welcome note is a poem..but since it doesnt apply to the theme i wan i removed it..hehe..but i mus realli gif some credit to the creator..therefore, i decided to post it here..

'Cos everytime I see you
I get this feeling
I feel the sensation running in my veins
I'm flying on an angel's wing

I loved you since the day we met
But when you left, I just wept
I still love you, even more than you bet
Oh if only my love would be let..?

I think of the day when I see your face
Thinking of myself as an utter disgrace
I cry in the night and sob my tears
Where are you when I'm having all these fears

Oh,
Will you be the one to save me?

hmm..i still think my theme suits the template better..lol..oh ya..i jus saw tat this template doesnt haf a leave comments area..goin to solve the problem..so in the meantime, ppl, jus tag me..if there are any, tat is..

this whole new template thing took me ard 2 to 3 hours..couldnt rmr exactly..most of the time spent is findin the perfect template for my blog..found one tat i realli like : tat's her upside down..too bad the colour of the template doesnt suit the colours of my words..so it turned out quite ugly..there was another template tat is quite cute..sth got to do wif..sorry, i haf to kill u o sth like tat..but i haf to skip tat template cos the space for my entry is jus too small..another template called fire eye was jus beautiful but like "tat's her upside down", the colour of the words make it hard for my blog's words to harmonise wif it..lastly, there is this template called "the apple of my eye" o sth like tat..it realli looks nice..but i guess i am too used to black background for my blog..hehe..so the white background wasnt tat inviting to me..hmm, might use it for my next template change though..well, gtg..time now is 1.40pm..n i haven done anythin yet..sigh..need to rush for my research project intro ar...workin hard towards the end of the 3000 words..hopefully my english will not fail me then..ok..signin off now..

3 comments:

zh1yong said...

y suddenly change template after changing a new template for only such a short time? aren't ur previous template works perfectly and looked nice as well??

zh1yong said...

i wouldn't dare to use such a complexed template, coz the main theme of my blog is to put lots of photos.. complex template like urs won't be suitable for me..

neno said...

hehe..cos i am tired of my old template..hehe..thanks for the compliment wor..i din noe got ppl think tat my previous template look nice..cos some of the feedback i got when i first change into my previous template wasnt tat good..hehe..i think i am jus delayin my time to do the project gua..tat's y change templates..plus i get bored wif things like this easily..true oso..complex template doesnt suit u..but for me, shud b ok gua..cos i rarely put pics..put oso let my mum see..i like ur new template now..