Debit Card..

sigh..lately been using my debit card to purchase stuff a lot online..mostly not for my own use..so for those ppl who wanna use my card in future, i haf one condition: pls pay me the full amount by transfering the money directly to my account..because i dun wanna carry so much cash ard..n there's a certain limit in my bank..if my amount falls under it, i haf to pay a fee of 40 pounds..unless u r willing to pay the 40 pounds for me, pls transfer the money to my account n not gif me cash..o write me a cheque o sth..i find it damn troublesome to lend my card to ppl n still need to go all the way to the bank wif tat much cash..not forgettin the forever long queue in banks..i dun see the point of doin all this at all..i am doin u a favour by lendin u my card..so do me a favour n save me from all the trouble..if not, find another person wif a valid card..o better still, use ur own!!

ps: dun get me wrong..i dun mind lending ppl my card..i jus dun like to carry all the cash ard to the bank n all the hassle associated wif it..n also the 40 pound fee imposed by the bank

0 comments: