Who Am I??

forgot wat exactly triggered me to write this..but somehow i've been thinking who exactly am i??in other words i think i'm going thru the process which some of u had been thru before..i'm SEARCHING for my identity..i dunno who exactly am i..sounds weird huh?maybe..dunno wat sparked off..maybe a conversation between a fren..maybe is due to the events on few days back..but wat i realised is tat this has been an issue for a long time..jus tat i've been ignoring it for quite some time..since it's New Year soon, i guess it'll be better for me to 'selesaikan' it now..hehe..i guess i'm not those who can adapt to changes tat well gua..hehe..esp changes in me emotionally and mentally..sigh..i'm so confused to a certain stage tat i dunno who to continue this anymore..maybe when i've figured out a better way to express my thoughts thru words then i'll continue..for now all i wan to say is:
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

0 comments: