A Tribute to a Friend..The Best I've Ever Had..

Thanks Sin Siu..Thanks for everything you did..without u, there will never be the me today..Thanks for ALWAYS being there when i needed u..although i had treated u a rotten way (during Form 2), u never ceased to be my fren, my soul, my diary, my teacher, my guardian, my angel, my everything..they say ppl whom u met in life will never leave ur life without leaving a footmark..if tat's true, u're the one who has the deepest mark in my life..through ur own ways knowingly or unknowingly, u taught me things tat can never be taught in schools..through ur little ways, u showed ur care in bundles..u are the only one who noes me so thoroughly tat sometimes it surprises me..even before i speak, u noe wat i'm going to say..in you, i found my perfect fren..and because of you, i hope to be, in turn, your perfect fren..thank you once again, my fren, the BEST i've ever had..

4 comments:

@PpLe said...

eh.. hello... me hor not PERFECT de la... you make it sound as though you have a virtual fren.. your ideal fren... scary sia...i wont be able to live up to your expectations...i wonder since when i am like wad you said... hehee
sorry ar.. i refute your claim

neno said...

hehe..got lar..u are wat i describe u..jus tat u are not aware of it all..hehe..but seriously u're the best i've ever had..in future i cant say as much lar..i'm a chameleon rmr??but for now this statement satnd the way it is..n i hope it stands true for teh rest of my life..

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. mortgage calculator with increased principle payment camera canon digital video Kids holiday sweaters Wellbutrin eating disorder http://www.bras-1.info/comment-cesser-zoloft.html http://www.paris-hilton-naked-8.info/Savannah-bikini.html Carburateur fiat uno

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »