Answers..And More Questions..

It's been quite a while since i last blog..hehehe..basically is tat i'm lazy to blog and i dun find the need to blog..cos Elyne has got most of the stuff in her blog ad..so why repeat??(in other words i lazy lar..hehe)

Refering back to the old blog on my search for my identity, i believe i've found out who am i..i am a chameleon..yes a chameleon..a very good one too..i'm capable of blending myself to diff situations and surroundings..hence the huge variety in my character n attitude..i'm SO good tat even i myself am confused..as to which is the 'REAL' me..

Then i realised tat everything i protrayed is the real me..i change my opinions on sth n my taste etc so quick tat at times even i myself find it hard to adapt..i jus cant help it..it occured naturally and almost spontaneously..and there's no stopping to it..so pls dun find me weird..so i guess my frens would haf to accomodate n tolerate wif me..so pls..jus accept me as who i am..

Been having some problems lately..which reminds me of a fren who used to think tat i dun mean wat i say cos i kept changing..sigh..i guess the best answer to it is tat my character n attitude is those which is prone to changes like the skin of the chameleon is prone to changing colour to adapt to its surrounding..i meant wat i said..at tat time..i jus cant guarantee to u if things will changed in future o not..

If u're thinking tat i've received a huge blow from someone recently which inspires me to write this, then i'm sorry to say tat u're wrong..been thinking a LOT bout it since i last blog it (pls refer to Feb 7 entry)..finally found an answer to it during Chinese New Year..i guessed tat's explain why this year i din really have the mood to celebrate new year as i was deep in thinking bout this..sigh so deep was the thinking tat even my Bro can sense tat something is very wrong wif me..but then again my Bro knew me well to know tat sth was not rite..

Ok..enuff of my chameleon-like-character..was quite sad today as i think i messed up ppl's relationship..although both parties din actually blame me..but i think i'm partly at fault..guess i interfere too much or interfere at the wrong time and wrong way..let's jus hope tat everything will be fine again..cos if not, i'll never forgive myself for wat i did..but then again, i may forget all about it tomolo..judging from my short-term memory..which is getting worse each day..sigh

sad..sad..sad cos i messed up too much..sad cos my best fren's mum is sick..she's been sick for quite some time..i think..hehe..(hope i din messed up wif the details)..she's having stomach pain..or was it abdominal pain..or does both terms mean the same??i'm not sure..all i noe is tat she's suffering from pain n she refused to see doc..so sad..and worried..cos she's like my mum to me too..i'm worried for her and yet there's nothing i could do..all i can do is to pray for her n hoped tat she's ok..