Updates..

it's been ages since i actualli sit down n blog..so wat haf i been doin all this while??

hmmm..let's see..working n fb-ing..been realli hooked to facebook lately..ever since my sis came back..n introduce me to the games..not forgetting ming jia..who suggests pet society to me..so basically i've been busy fb-ing..

work..sigh..i rather not tok bout it..really need to get out more..n stop surroundin myself wif anything tat's related to my work..but tat's kinda hard..n yeah..tat's oso part of the reason y i change the template..i'm sick of looking at pills..n patients..

hmmm..things haf not been goin as smoothly as i tot lately..but i dun think i m this unlucky..wakakaka..kesian ming jia..

ming jia, when wanna come out yum cha??very sien ler..sun pian ajak the rest too..

shall stop here for now..need to get back to my fb games..lookin fwd to tmr :)

3 comments:

zewt said...

fb is damn dangerous weh... someone in my company is getting fired becos of that!

neno said...

wow!!wat happen??

Anonymous said...

wohh..how come can kena fired because of FB one?!?