Pyjamas..

Mum : nah..this pyjamas for u..

Me : huh? (looked surprised..n starts rummaging the plastic bag..) but there is onli one..u ler??

Mum : (no answer)

Me : Sis ler? y sudd buy pyjamas??CNY over ad wat..

Mum : cos u dun haf pyjamas.. (and walks off)

Me : ???? (din understand at all..took me a while to finally realise it)

i haf been wearing the same pyjamas for ages..occasionally (very reluctantly too) changing to my other pyjamas (which my sis gaf it to me..cos she din wan it) when my pyjamas is taken to wash..

mum must haf tot tat i m so kesian tat i dun haf pyjamas..until i need to wear my sis unwanted one when mine was in the washing machine..the truth is i haf got plenty of pyjamas..the reason y i always wear the same one is cos i like it so much..wakakaka..din tell my mum cos i din haf the heart to..esp when she purposedly get me a new one..gg to keep my current one ad..wakakaka..n wear the new one more often..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yewwww.....pyjamas busuk!!! :P

lynn

neno said...

wakakakaka..my pyjamas very wangi one ok..wakakakaka..u wanna smell it?