Bored..

hmm..nothing to do..not sure to go back for the day o not..so basically i m rottin here..wif nothing better to do..mornings are always chaos for me..firstly cos i cant seem to wake up in time..secondly, there's always so much traffic..n police checks on the way..n finally, everyone seem to b able to arrive earlier than me..n every trouble seems to appear in the morning..when i m most busy..

so now i m left alone in the office cos every single soul left for lunch..n i m stuck here alone wif practically nothing to do, no one to tok to n rotting away..guess tat's wat u get for stayin so damn far from ur workplace..m looking forward to next week..wakakaka..cos starting next week, i shall not b alone anymore during lunch hour..

hope time flies to friday..wakakaka..cant wait to meet my "twin sister"..oh ya..n those lovely food (i hope) tat i will get to eat..wakakakaka..hotel food shudnt b worst than hospital food rite??

ai lynn, when wanna come teman me at this God forsaken place again??come n rot wif me ler..wakakakaka..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm damn bored here too....sometimes feel so wu liao!!!
why nxt week u have ppl to accom you for lunch??
i stay alone in my kk everyday during lunch hour...sobz

lynn

neno said...

lol..my new dispenser from ur area..so she not gg back oso..wakakak..then mar got ppl teman me for lunch ad lo..