Another Miserable Weekend..

this is my second weekend working this month..been workin for 12days straight..by the end of next week, i would haf work for 18days straight..

sigh..n i can feel a cold coming..i desperately need some rest..damn hungry too..hadn't eaten anything this morning..am waiting for the remaining ppl to come..thank God i haf got a series of things to do to keep me awake..like walking all the way to the back of the clinic to get water to boil..repeat this 5 times n i shud haf enough water to last me for this weekend..need to remind myself to refill one of the pt's medication too..which is located at the back of the clinic as well..hmmm..by the time i finish my 18days work, i shud b able to lose some weight..wakakakka..

oh ya, n updating this miserable place wif nothing exciting........

0 comments: