Pulling the Plug..

i wont b online these few days..cos realli need to pia my final year project draft then need to study for class test bfore startin my two pharm care essays..n the thing is tat it is impossible not to on my laptop for the draft.. it is also impossible for me not to get distracted by the variety of entertainment internet brings to me..

so i will b pulling the internet plug after posting this..n might b pullin the extension plug as well..so if any of u wana contact me, can either do so by textin my mobile o call my mobile..hehe..thanks thanks..u can try callin the extension but as i said, i am not sure if i will b pulling tat plug as well o not..

ok la..thanks elyne for the emoticons name today..below is the pic..courtesy of miss agnes..


goin to deco my room..lol..later onli do draft la..sigh..i am procastinating again..i need someone to "kok" my head man..

0 comments: