Last Post of the Year...

if u think this is goin to b a happy post, then i haf to warn u tat it is not..for me at least..sigh..was keeping this as a secret except for one o two frens who noe bout this..i cant stand it any longer..part of me wans to noe the truth..part of me dun wan (probably i dun wanna face the truth..o if wat i suspect is the truth, then at least i dun wanna hurt the others as well..)

been suspectin bout it for quite some time..been quite sure tat i am rite bout it..but wif no confirmation from others, i will nv noe if i am rite, am i??besides, most part of me dun wanna face the truth if wat i suspect is rite..another i dunno means another day of hope ba..

the onli part of me which wanna noe is driven by the "kay-poh" part of me..realli at loss now..sigh...

if u read this n intend to ask me wat happen, pls dont..i dun wanna reply..if u read this n wanna advice me bout it, pls dun..i jus wanna write it down in words n forget bout it..life goes on..so mus i.....


HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE..

0 comments: