Last King of Scotland..

just watched this wif elyne, ai lynn n jenny..think it's nice..althou a bit gruesome for me..totally kill my appetite for dinner..think there's lots of meanin in this movie..n it definitely makes me think twice in goin to places like tat to do charity work..cos in my opinion even after 30 years o so..the world hasnt changed much..

hmm, tired of tokin in my hs as well..nobody listens..guess i am better off keepin quiet at home..save energy, time n voice..then the next day go lab n tok..lol..toking is a great way for me to kill time in labs nowadays..hopefully things will get better tmr..need to finish this fast!!haf to start on my pharm care essay..sigh..plenty to do..yet i feel tat i am wasting time..sitting in front of the hplc..waiting..n waiting..life's bout waiting..esp these few days....


0 comments: