Wat The Hell!!

to anyone who's readin this..i tot it's ad a common sense that u shudnt wake/disturb anyone who's sleeping..unless it's very very urgent..n if u happen to wake someone else, pls b apologetic bout it..dun gif me the neno look when i ask u if u noe i'm sleeping..say u r sorry o sth like tat..at least i wont get tat angry wif ya..n quickly finish wat u wan from me so i can get back to sleep..do NOT obstruct me from my sleep..for those of u who dunno, i value my sleep more than my life..and unfortunately, i do not value mos frenship more than my sleep..so i dun care who u are..best to leave me alone while i'm sleepin..unless i told u to wake me up at a specific time..n in this case if i got angry, jus slap me..


note: even my family leave me alone when i'm sleepin unless necessary..if u think u haf a good reason to wake me up, pls clarify..dun jus wake me up w/o any reason..sleepy ppl r most blur..so unless u state it, i dunno wat the hell u wan from me..


DO NOT DISTURB ME WHILE I'M SLEEPIN..

0 comments: