FMT Class Tests..

din wanna post anythin one..basically jus plain lazy n nothing to tok bout..but since i ad log in to change a few things on my blog n i cant sleep, i guess i'll jus update my life no matter how meaningless it seems..

hehe..if someone sees this he/she might neno me for it..cos life's nv meaningless..but meaningless to me as in there's nothin much to write about..things are certainly gettin mundane here..when it wasnt, i was jus too lazy to blog..

for those back at home, i've got public holidays on 14th n 17th..why?i have no idea..hehe..anyone who noes let me noe k?it may seem to b a great opportunity to go travel ard glasgow..too bad..everythin happens for a reason..i've to stay at home n eat my two thick FMT books..even after eatin them i still dun understand the stuffs..useles..my FMT class tests are on 18th n 20th respectively..all together i've got ard 500 pages to eat..the good news is..it's multiple choice questions..for someone lack of ambitions like me, a pass will b good enuff..n if i'm lucky enuff, i probably will get 60 over for both class tests..but experience taught me not to expect too high..then u wont get hurt tat much..bsides if u score higher than expected u'll b over the moon..a perfect way to deceive urself..i've totally mastered it..very easy to achieve too..jus sleep ur troubles away..

it doesnt matter if u dun understand this entry..i myself haf difficulty in understandin it..reason y is cos i'm writin this w/o a clear mind..woke up two hour ago..but still feel tat part of me is sleepin..dun ask me bout this either cos i'll forget 90% of this after my sleep..usually does..wonder how am i going to pass my tests n how i've managed to pass them..since i normally forget 90% of the stuff..

ok..enuff of neno-ing..wanna go back to sleep now..shud haf gone back to sleep one hour ago..tmr got to start study..sigh..tak ada mood langsung..part of me hope tat the class test will b postphone..part of me dun..in the end i decided tat i'll jus let nature takes its course..while i watch the world from my dreamland..


GOOD LUCK PPL..FOR FMT CLASS TEST..

PS:i jus change my chatter box to tag board..spent like more than an hour to choose the colour to match my blog..dunno whether it suits o not..let me noe wat u think ok?thanks..nite ppl...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Dental distance learning courses Ortho tri cyclen and zithromax http://www.vulnerability-cisco-wlse.info/cheap_phone_calls_buget.html Predictor of cholesterol Rhino car alarms - australia vicodin description Buy vicodin no presciption vicodins without perscription blog online vicodin 100 gb laptop harddrives vicodin v inventionof cellphones buy meridia Vicodin and baby lamborghini murcielago Convertible top for ford mustang 1989 vicodin vicodin a a target href http Pattern for grocery cart seat cover

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Cisco router reboots itself nvidia video cards search wellbutrin medication Dietary k food supplement lowering dosage wellbutrin Laser hair removal and romeo and juliet astro van floor mats Fridge freezers bosch water dispenser Long term side effects of buspar Farmers insurance of nj Huge cocks fucking little pussy video sample Losing home insurance Keyword protonix and weight gain eczema pene

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Hiking backpacking a trailside guide Columbus ohio real estate starter homes Jansport big student backpacks http://www.how-to-repair-hotpoint-clothes-dryer.info Tetracyline for rosacea digital photography printing Florida waste water operator class c exams Cosmetic surgery calve implants Secured master card 20 Three jacks jack black Price abt railway ticket one way trip Fibrocystic breast and implants Web press printers Read sex stories online propecia order Big black round butts subaru Mesotherapy ampoules Low price didrex results