Not So Perfect After All

sigh..went home this weekend..was quite happy despite some stuff happening..jus when i tot i would return to bt jalil in an overall happy mood, i kinda overheard a piece of conversation which totally ruin my whole week..possibly whole month..sigh..

hmm..guess i'm prob too naive o wat..cos i always tot my family was a grat family althou we're not as rich as others etc..but nevertheless, we're happy..i tot..sigh..the fragments of conversation i heard totally shattered my perception of my family..prob i've been dreaming too much........

2 comments:

Eratter said...

well, i dun really know the whole conversation, but since u only heard a little bit of the whole conversation, wat u heard might not be exactly wat u think. Take it ez.

neno said...

hehe..thanks man..now kinda ok ad..got other more important stuff to occupy my head..thanks for ur comment as well..