Jus Plain Happy

i'm so happy..in a way..hehe..bear tells me yest i'm a good actress..cos althou i'm feeling kinda sad but i dun show it out..hmm..dunno if this is good news o not..hehehe..

wat i'm happy is tat after the previous entry i posted i'm quite shocked yet warmed by the responses i got..first, ai lynn sms me bout it..i'm reluctant to tell her n others bout the details cos like wat chun yau said : i only heard fragments of it..so there's no way i can conclude..hmm..then to my surprise bear n purple was concern bout it too..after they read the entry..hehehe..then my best fren was worried too..hehehe..

din blame her for not sms-ing me..sms-ing ppl from overseas is not cheap..wat i dun expect is..response/comment from chun yau..i had no idea he reads my blog..so thank you all..(the sequence of the names mentioned above is based on wat i saw/heard first..cos i dunno which comes first..)hmm..prob some of u may wonder why am i so happy over such small things..i tot no one would bother but seems like i'm seriously wrong..

next, i guessed i'm happy cos we dun need to retake the cvs exam..sigh..a load off my back..so damn happy that i dun need to study tat again..for now tat is..another tat i'm happy is prob tat bear got back her print quota worth RM 3..may seem little to some of u but believe me..RM 3 is a lot when it comes to print quota..

last but not least,

Thanks to all for ur concern..Have a nice day...........

0 comments: