I can see the sky..I can see the clouds..I can see the sun.......

i'm in paradise..hehehe..after enduring weeks of the neno haze, i'm back to where i belong..where i can see the sky, the clouds, the sun and breath more freely..hehehe..sigh..these few days damn tough esp for me..thank god i'm back at home..but still haf some side effects...hehehe..

pity the animals though..saw some on my way back in upm..sigh..we humans can escape to indoors..while they haf to suffer outdoors..some lucky ppl like me can go back hometown..n they still haf to stay there..sad sad

finish reading elyne's book ad..eleven minutes..damn nice..but then again, i realise that all the book i recommend in my blog are all 'damn nice'..hehehe..jus cant figure out this..y ppl still smoke when the haze is so bad..if u badly need to smoke jus go outdoors n deeply inhale..get all the smoke u wan for free..n stop lighting the cigratte..contributing to the haze..

0 comments: